TRANSFORMATION ADVISORY, LLC, Martin Real Estate Advisors Group | United Real Estate, DFW Real Estate Advisors Group | United Real Estate, Castle Hills Real Estate Advisors Group | United Real Estate, NeighborhoodWired.com, and TRANSFORMATIONAdvisory.com operate the https://www.martinrealestateadvisors.com website, https://www.dfwreadvisors.com website, https://www.castlehillsrealestateadvisors.com website, https://www.neighborhoodwired.com website, and https://www.TRANSFORMATIONAdvisory.com website that provide the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the websites.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
The use of the web sites defined above (the “Web Site”) is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and to the terms set by the Site Owner TRANSFORMATION ADVISORY, LLC (Barbara Martin & Ray Martin) “Site Owner”. Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions.
The principals of TRANSFORMATION ADVISORY, LLC do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability or familial status.
In addition, when using particular services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by the Site Owner or its licensors. From time to time the Site Owner will post content from other sources and will always give source credit as required. United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect the contents of this Web Site. In accordance with these terms, except as stated above,
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, publish, license, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site without express written permission or in a manner not consistent with the Site Owner’s instructions;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless You are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such Content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Site Owner’s services;
- use services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- interfere with or disrupt services or servers or networks connected to Site Owner’s services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Site Owner’s services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by Site Owner;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Redeliver, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products, or services provided through or obtained from the Site Owner and/or Site Owner’s Web Sites. This includes among other activities, using “framing”, “scraping”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information and includes any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site technology without express written permission.
- Soliciting any of the individuals or companies listed on this web site for purposes of selling products or services is prohibited.
- International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to the United States or your country of residence.
Site Owner does not guarantee the availability of the listings. Site Owner does not make guarantees as to the time it takes for a listing to sell, the likelihood, or duration for a listing to sell.
Broker Price Opinion & Comprehensive Market Analysis (CMA)
“A BROKER PRICE OPINION (BPO) OR COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS (CMA) AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AN APPRAISAL OR OPINION OF VALUE. In making any decision that relies upon our work, you should know that we have not followed the guidelines for development of an appraisal or analysis contained in the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice of the Appraisal Foundation.” Our BPOs and CMAs are based on available NTREIS data and our collective real estate experience and our experience in the local real estate market.
Site owner is not liable for changes in the market that change buyer/seller conditions.
Site use is restricted to information gathering, presentation, and collaboration purposes, and buyer/seller activities only.
Web Site Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Site Owner will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
This site does not collect personally identifiable information about individual consumers who use or visit it via the storage and retrieval of browser ‘cookies.’ You may be asked to voluntarily submit personal information for business purposes, and we will only use the information you submit for such purposes.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SITE OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE WEB SITES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ITS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ITS QUALITY, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, ITS PERFORMANCE, ITS NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY USING THE WEB SITES. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITES ARE FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS.
SITE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Site Owner and its officers, directors, employees and agents (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities and damages of any kind or nature whatsoever (collectively, “Damages”) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of, in connection with or resulting from (i) your use of the Web Sites or (ii) your breach of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the State of Texas, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts sitting in Texas in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Web Sites. Use of the Web Sites is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give the effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
PCI Data Security Standards are technical and operational requirements set by the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) to protect cardholder data. The standards apply to all entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data. In order to attest PCI compliance, Site Owner does not store, process, or transmit any cardholder data on its own servers or networks and must provide a written AOC (attestation of compliance). Pursuant to this AOC Site Owner cannot allow Customers using our products to store, process, or transmit any cardholder data using Site Owner’s Products and Services. You agree that in your use of the Products and Services, you will not include, or allow to be included, any cardholder data in documents and/or data being processed, transmitted, and/or stored by Products and Services. Once such example of Customers responsibilities includes, but is not limited to, redacting credit card numbers to the last 4 digits if they are included on the 1003 form or any other documents before printing them.
For information and/or assistance, please call us at 469-262-5411.